You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Jack Van Impe
12-07-2009, 06:12 PM
 (Print Post)
Jack Van Impe
I was watching Jack last night. He has a new Bible out . I thought Jack was a New King James guy.. Every time these guys switch translations does it confuse them with their Bible memorization? I wasn't following along with my trust KJB so I don't know if he has switched Bible translations on air. I'm sure he has. Who would put out a new Bible and not use that translation?

Quote:The Jack Van Impe Prophecy Bible

New Third Edition

* Now includes Daniel Final End Times Mysteries Unsealed A full commentary on the book of Daniel by Dr. Jack Van Impe
* All the prophecy verses in the Bible shaded and identified.
* The majestic King James Version translation, with words of Christ in red.
* A ribbon bookmarker.
* A special presentation page - perfect for gift-giving
* An inspiring introductory message from Dr. Jack Van Impe.
* A Scripture memorization plan - designed by Dr. Van Impe to enable you to learn the Word of God more effectively than ever before.
* Dr. Van Impe's own A - Z Prophecy Index - giving you easy, instant access to the Bible's answers on the questions that concern you most.
* Dr. Van Impe's fascinating verse-by-verse commentary on the book of Revelation.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2009, 06:53 PM
 (Print Post)
RE: Jack Van Impe
Probably a decision to regain his lost audience. Most IFB's have abandoned him since he went nuts and all ecumenical.

I also doubt that ALL the prophetic verses are shaded and identified.
12-07-2009, 08:59 PM
 (Print Post)
(12-07-2009 06:53 PM)Luke Wrote:  Probably a decision to regain his lost audience. Most IFB's have abandoned him since he went nuts and all ecumenical.

I also doubt that ALL the prophetic verses are shaded and identified.

Amen, Luke. I didn't even like him before he went ecumenical. I never trusted a man who allowed himself to be billed as "The Walking Bible."

Oldrol10

Now Playing at the Blog:
Whoring for Muhammad

ISRAEL
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-07-2009, 09:10 PM
 (Print Post)
I've heard the name "Jack Van Impe," but I've never been exposed to him. Doesn't sound like I'm missing much....

"The past is prologue,
the present is unparalleled,
and the future is as great as our faith in God."

Dr. W. F. Powell
12-07-2009, 10:05 PM
 (Print Post)
I both seen a little of his show, and red about him.

(12-07-2009 09:10 PM)Laura Wrote:  I've heard the name "Jack Van Impe," but I've never been exposed to him. Doesn't sound like I'm missing much....

You're not.
12-08-2009, 12:32 AM
 (Print Post)
(12-07-2009 09:10 PM)Laura Wrote:  I've heard the name "Jack Van Impe," but I've never been exposed to him. Doesn't sound like I'm missing much....

He is located in Michigan.. Right next to Canada.. lol..
12-08-2009, 11:36 AM
 (Print Post)
I lost a lot of respect for the man, when he began praising the Pope. And more or less catering to the masses, of differing religions. But I still watch him most of the time along with Hal Lindsey, really just to get their prospective on current events.

No Van Impe is still using his smaller NKJV on the air, I guess the other Bible is to unwieldy for him. Its pretty thick, and from the look of it very cheaply bound. Now if it were you, would you want your new Bible to fall apart right on Tv. Not good for sales, you know?. :laughi10:

Samuel.
John 15:5. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
12-08-2009, 11:47 AM
 (Print Post)
Not good to sell one Bible yet use another on TV either.. That probably hurts sales too..

He must have used the KJB to avoid copyright..
12-08-2009, 12:53 PM
 (Print Post)
Jack Van Impe drums up business for the Roman Catholic Church. So does Chuck Colson.

There's a word for a man who drums up business for a whore, and it is not "Bible preacher."

Don't get me started on this stuff......

Toetap

Now Playing at the Blog:
Whoring for Muhammad

ISRAEL
12-08-2009, 01:48 PM
 (Print Post)
oh my...

I have not heard of Chuck Colson..