12-07-2009, 06:12 PM
I was watching Jack last night. He has a new Bible out . I thought Jack was a New King James guy.. Every time these guys switch translations does it confuse them with their Bible memorization? I wasn't following along with my trust KJB so I don't know if he has switched Bible translations on air. I'm sure he has. Who would put out a new Bible and not use that translation?
Quote:The Jack Van Impe Prophecy Bible
New Third Edition
* Now includes Daniel Final End Times Mysteries Unsealed A full commentary on the book of Daniel by Dr. Jack Van Impe
* All the prophecy verses in the Bible shaded and identified.
* The majestic King James Version translation, with words of Christ in red.
* A ribbon bookmarker.
* A special presentation page - perfect for gift-giving
* An inspiring introductory message from Dr. Jack Van Impe.
* A Scripture memorization plan - designed by Dr. Van Impe to enable you to learn the Word of God more effectively than ever before.
* Dr. Van Impe's own A - Z Prophecy Index - giving you easy, instant access to the Bible's answers on the questions that concern you most.
* Dr. Van Impe's fascinating verse-by-verse commentary on the book of Revelation.